dinsdag 20 september 2011

DIY room divider

OK OK, I know: I disappeared for a while. But I'm back with some new exciting posts!

As you know, we are working on a new apartment here in Curacao. That means: Interior Design Project!

Take a look at this awesome project. My dad and I made a room-divider out of some plastic squares I bought at Xenos in the Netherlands. When I saw these plastic squares I immediately fell in love with the modern pattern.

The following sequence of pictures shows the step by step progress.... From plastic to fabulous!





1 opmerking:

  1. Hi Lisa,

    This is a very attractive piece of art. I am looking for a DIY divider (because I'm a fan of DIYs) I can build for my living room and I stumbled to this page of yours. I must say, I really, really, really like your design of this panel and it would look great in my living room next to my fish tank. I have no idea what the plastic panels are for. Have you found out? I hope they aren't only found in the Netherlands. I just might see something similar to that here in Asia.
    Thank you for the idea!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen